Rainy days in October always prove to be quite entertaining as we are able to get lots of small projects done. Join us as we spend an October day at the nursery which involves planting shrubs, digging ditches, and trying to get containers planted for fall. It’s never boring around here!

Our Amazon Store (we receive a portion of each purchase you make)

Stay Connected with Gardening with Creekside

Website https://www.gardeningwithcreekside.com/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CreeksideNurseryInc
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creeksidenursery/
Email jenny@gardeningwithcreekside.com

Creekside Nursery
181 Pine Hollow Dr
Dallas, NC, 28034

Comments

Linda Weaver says:

Christine is a real hoot! Enjoying her.

The Southerner's Northern Garden says:

The Poet's Wife is my favorite yellow rose in my garden. It is an excellent and prolific bloomer!

Ranch Home Living says:

Yay! Can't wait for the rose pruning video. BTW, how is the spider mite treatment coming along on your climbing roses? I purchased the products you used because my Roald Dahl shrub was attacked around the same time and my organic products weren't getting rid of them. Hopefully we can beat the mites together. (Zone 10b)

Susan Tsiouris says:

Enjoying your video with my coffee here near Philadelphia, PA on a cloudy morning. The urns look beautiful. I'm happy and excited for you and Jerry re your new greenhouse.

SteveL2012 says:

Love the simplicity and scale of the urns. Can you provide a source?! ❤️

Finally Home In 'Bama says:

That’s great! Are you planning to put rain water catchment system on those new greenhouses?

stephanie johnson says:

I always talk to my plants…my first words are “ I’m sorry for what is about to happen to you” …As my gardening skills are questionable 🙂

Mrs. Jade says:

I am absolutely loving your channel! I'm from Tennessee I love seeing a similar landscape to work in. Your attitude and sense of humor makes me laugh out loud and I'm super happy to have you all as part of my day now!

Kathi Pitts says:

“Remember that in the comments…I said what I said.” LOL Everybody needs that friend! Love your channel!

Rachel Ivison says:

I am looking forward to seeing your rose garden! I’ve been eyeing David Austin roses and need to order some. The climbing roses are so pretty. I love the look of roses climbing a trellis against a house.

For the patio hose, I wonder if a Hose Link would be a good solution?

Rose Torn says:

I laughed out loud at "look at her manhandle these things, this one is a professional folks!" LOVE IT!

Mardi Steffenhagen says:

You need a hoselink !

joann ford says:

It is Awesome to see your green house with all the Beautiful plants. And you do a great job of tell us all about each plant as your Zone is near where I live.at 7.5 t0 8. Keep up the good and beautiful work with plants. I have ran 7 green houses in Northeast Texas. But now I'm in Western Washinton on the San Jaun Islands in Puget Sound waters before you get to the Pacific Ocean. I live on Whidbey Island.
I loved seeing you and Husband at Garden Answer gardens.

Mary Sumner says:

Last Friday was such a nice day. So Thankful for that rain!

Mary Jo Collard says:

Gertrude Jeckle (sp?) is my absolute favorite rose. The smell is amazing and they are beautiful. I was told they use this rose to make perfumes. If I could put one up my nose so I could smell it all day I would!

Mary Sumner says: