organic gardeners will tell you, if you take care of the soil, you take care of your plants. Healthy plants start with healthy soil and a healthy plannt can yield more and handle stress better. This amazing product is inexpensive but is a game changer! Sassy Lass is one of the best microbial boosters I have ever used!
Sassy Lass – https://migardener.com/category/soil-amendments/

Comments

Zenmaster6 says:

0:45 top wire

Mourning Glory says:

Nope, sorry, I don't do business with the Synagogue of Satan. Won't be supporting their company, product or profit margin.

Star Farms says:

I may have missed the answer to this. Can I mix in my liquid organic fertilizer in with this?

Ryan Dunbar says:

Out of a 75 foot row, I got NONE yet. Lots of stink bugs and cucumber beetles though. Only 2 summer squash. Out of desperation, we started eating the flowers, which are almost all male anyway. I've been pruning all excess leaves off of my squash plants, which would include diseased and bug infested leaves. Overall, I can grow lots of pretty good looking leaves and flowers, but I've noticed the stems where I've pruned are rotting at the base so I'll reserve pruning for the excessively bug damaged and diseased leaves only. We've had a very hot and dry June and a very wet and cool July here in Maine, which is a cooler climate to your part of Michigan anyway so it's normal to be a couple weeks behind you. I've yet to try this product. Also, What do you do for insect control? I have to pick everything off BY HAND. Which takes a TON of time, especially in a 4000 square foot garden like mine. Honesty, this would be way cheaper to buy this food from the grocery store!

Michael Mangieri says:

Will this help my tomatoes that got early blight? Maybe stop the leaves from turning yellow and spreading fungus?

Cheesecakecrush says:

I have a gravity fed drip irrigation system, could I just add this to my reservoir and slowly add it to everything my irrigation system hits?

Edward M says:

I have used the algoflash patented one for over 18+ years that works like a rock star

THRESH00 says:

Sold out… of course. I'll just stick with recharge.

Kendra Ziems says:

Can you add microbial boosters or bacteria to the soil over winter to improve soil?? Does the bacteria still thrive in cold temps??

jaro petkovski says:

Last rain in Serbia had 8.1 ph.

Tammie Marley says:

My plants were fine and then the squash and zucchini bugs came.

NotoriousPyro says:

If you think that is impressive, try chelated nutrients in a bucket of water with roots sitting in the water…

trinasummer says:

Hi Luke, how long have you been using that product?

Lori Deal says:

Is this like Mycorrhizal fungi?I ask because I bought some.